SUNLIGHT COLLECTION = ENERGY PRODUCTION.
Cleaning solar panels is important because solar panels are designed to produce energy. When sunlight is collected, it is converted into useable electricity and thus your solar panels produce efficiently.
Are your solar panels dark blue/black or white/grayish in appearance? “Dark” (black or blue) coloring is used in the production of solar panels for the purpose of absorption (collection), not reflecting light. When panels are dirty, a dull-white or grayish coloring will be seen. This is an indication that the light that was being collected (absorbed) when the panels were clean is now bouncing (reflecting) off your panels. According to Wikipedia, the “color” WHITE is produced by the “reflection, transmission or emission of all wavelengths of visible light, without absorption.” Cleaning solar panels will bring your panels back to their “dark” coloring.
TECHNICAL WARNING: “Visible Light” is emitted by the sun (the light source) and absorbed in tiny “packets” called photons by your solar panels. Photovoltaic, the conversion process of sunlight into electricity is prevented from happening when panels are dirty. This process of collecting and converting light is not complex. The conversion of sunlight does not happen without the collection of light. Thus, cleaning solar panels aids in the collection of light and reduces or eliminates the deflection of light.
Thankfully, you do not have to be a student of Physics with a concentration in Optics to determine if cleaning solar panels is a worthy investment. Bluetail Industries has been cleaning solar panels since 2009. Our proven cleaning methods produce solar arrays that accomplish their two basic functional purposes; to collect and convert sunlight into useable, electrical energy.
Bluetail recommends cleaning your panels in the Spring months of March and April and again in the Autumn months of October and November for the following reasons:
- Dirt, allergens, mud and moss, not to mention bird droppings and ordinary dust accumulation negatively affects solar panel production.
- When clean your solar array is able to collect sunlight and produce the electricity you desired.
- The efficiency of your solar array is directly dependent on its ability to collect sunlight.
- Bluetail Industries’ proven methods provide customers with the benefits of carefree maintenance.
- Bluetail Industries also offers professional, regular specified cleanings.
- Bluetail Industries cleaning process unleashes your system’s highest possible performance levels.
So, let me ask you, Does cleaning solar panels make sense to you? Do your solar panels need to be cleaned?
Unleash your greatest potential…Call Bluetail Industries today! 707.543.6680